Wednesday, December 24, 2008

This year was fun!

As 2008 draws to a close, I thought we’d take a look back at some of Data-Driven Web Applications at Work’s most popular stories. These aren’t necessarily the most important pieces of news I reported this year, but simply the posts drawing the most attention from my readers:

  • Is Adobe Flex the next silver bullet?


  • Zoho Creator and Google App Engine. So what?!


  • Santa, you'd better watch out!


  • I would like to thank all my blog visitors for attention and all feedbacks, for it really helped me to better understand each product I’ve tested and gave a better perspective what each system was capable of.

    I know that many vendors of web-based data driven products also review my testing results. So, if somehow I didn’t recognize it was worth mentioning and you consider it to be a powerful tool in any issue resolving, please, let me know. And I will definitely test it and review it in my blog.

    If you have any specific feature which you consider to be unique and I have not mentioned it in my blog, but it is really of a help for your users, feel free and contact me. I would be glad to take a look at it.

    Thank you once again and have really great holidays!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment